Choose from drive-up, walk-up, elevator-access, indoor or outdoor units, depending on the amenities available at one of the more than 2,000 locations you choose.
- Pay Just $1 Rent for Your First Month of Self Storage*
- Up to 15% Off When You Rent Online †
- All Leases Are Month to Month!
- No credit card required! No obligation to rent!
- Climate controlled units at some locations.
- Managers live on site at many addresses.
- Buy packing and moving supplies, boxes and locks.
- Personal, business, commercial, RV, boat, car, motorcycle, vehicle storage.
- Pay and manage your account online or on your smart phone.
- Call now or visit our website to find a location, check rates and reserve.
* Offered only on selected storage units. Subject to availability. Other restrictions, taxes and fees apply.
† Online pricing available only for online reservations and rentals. Up to 15% promotion applies to monthly rent only.
Your opinion counts. Write a review!
"Great service, Wesley was super helpful, answering all our questions."
"I work for a moving company and we were moving our customer into one of their units. Laura was a tremendous help and made sure that not only was our customer squared away, but that we were squared away too. She got us the closest available unit by the entrance on the first floor so we didn’t have a long distance to travel from our truck to the unit. I also noticed that she was sweeping up throughout the day to make sure the facility was clean. Honestly one of the best experiences I’ve had dealing with a storage facility. Give that lady a raise!!"
"I'll start off with the negatives, since that's the easy part. One of the elevators was down for a month at one point. They also jacked up the price for my storage locker repeatedly, which was not surprising at all. Upsides: Pretty much everything else. The service staff there were fantastic every time. They were constantly cleaning the place, which also meant they were walking through and looking at the place for no obvious signs of break ins. The automated entry doors worked just fine, never had an issue with that. Hand carts were always available. The staff helped me with getting set up initially so I'd never miss a payment, and when I turned off my autopay followed up to make sure it wasn't a mistake. While they were pricey, I never worried at all about whether my goods were safe or anything like that. I was asked recently as part of a survey that said, "If you were a small business owner, would you hire the individual you interacted with?" For this location of Public Storage, each and every person I interacted with would be a yes."
"Great move in experience. Emptied my POD container into PS locker, and Westley was very helpful regarding the best way. Very clean and secure facility."
"Wesley was extremely helpful and professional! He helped us get the right storage unit for our company. He is awesome. I will recommend for friends!"